2007년 3월 20일 화요일

Homework: Wednesday, 21 March 2007


For this Friday's class I would like you to:

1: read the The Bloody Dumbbell by Hy Conrad

2: think about who shot Jack Watkins and why.

3: on a sheet on paper write down your ideas about the crime: who do you think committed the murder and why you think it was them.


As usual, 'Volunteers' will be randomly chosen to share their views on Friday.

p.s. to find out who shot Jack Watkins [Monday's murder mystery] follow the link.

댓글 3개:

Jeong Jin Geun :

Oh, new mystery!
I did enjoy last novel.
May be, I'll enjoy this one, too.
I hope you can give us more mysteries like this, but not as a homework.
Anyway, thanks to your fun homework.
I am sorry that I can't read it for a long time. Because I have a lot of homework.
However, I'll try to solve this mystery.
Have a nice day, simon.

Unknown :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Baek Seung Hwan :

I'm very sorry that the homepage is not working. I've tried to download the homeworks, but an error massage does appear continueously.
I really want to read the story and do the homework, but I'can't do it because of the error

I'm really sorry for my comment, and have a good day.