2007년 4월 22일 일요일

Mid-Term 'Exam': Details


The mid-term exam will involve you meeting with me with another classmate - preferably your language partner - of your choice.

The meeting should take no more than ten minutes and will involve you:

1. providing a self introduction of no more than two minutes.

2. answering some basic questions relating to your personal details.

3. engaging in a conversation with me and your fellow examinee on a topic of your choice drawn from the first six chapters of the text book.


The self-introductions and conversation will be recorded for later reference.

The meetings will take place at a time agreed on in Monday's class in our usual classroom.

댓글 2개:

seon-mi, shin :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
seon-mi, shin :

professor, I'm seon-mi,shin in your 10a.m class. i have bad cold and fever. so i am planing to go hospital tomorrow. but i have midterm exame plane tomorrow. i am sorry Could you change my exame appointment to Friday or another day? please answer to me.
my e-mail : fresh0sun@hanmail.net
phone number : 010 4549 6612