2007년 4월 22일 일요일

Message from Simon: Sunday, 22nd April 2007


As mentioned in the last couple of classes, this week will be devoted to the mid-term 'exam'.

In Class 1, on Monday, I will give you some idea of what I would like you to do and also some ideas about how you might go about preparing yourself.

In Classes 2 & 3, on Wednesday and Friday, I will see each of you in groups of two.

The times for us to see each other will be arranged in class on Monday.

I am hoping that each group will take no more than 10 minutes.

Please note. This exam will be assessed on a Pass/Fail basis. I am more interested in you getting to feel comfortable with the task than you competing with each other. Your chance to that will come later!!!

Remember: WINNING IS EVERYTHING, FRIENDSHIP NOTHING!!

p.s. the photo is one of me aged 18 when I was in my first year of University. You will note that my hair was slightly longer then.

댓글 1개: