2007년 12월 16일 일요일

Final Exam: Questions & Answers


Please find below the questions and answers for the final exam. Sorry for the delay in putting them up. When I get home I realised that I could not put up the original file containing the copy of the exam as it needed a special program to open and have had to wait until I could scan the paper and answers.

As I mentioned in class, while there were three different versions of the exam, the questions were the same. The version I am giving you is the one for class 1. Classes 2 & 3 will see an exam with a slightly different order than the one they did on Friday.

Hope all goes well with your exams this week. If you have any questions just phone, send and email or come and see me in my quarters in the International Village Building B, Room 5-101.

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9

댓글 1개:

YoungJoon :

Simon!
I really appreciate you to teach me!
Thanks for the english communication class of Fall semester~ :D

- YuYoungJoon