2007년 5월 20일 일요일

Artist of the Day: Cool Calm Pete


Inspired by the great music I heard last week from some of you, I thought I let you have a listen to some of the artists have been listening to while preparing your lessons.

The first of these artists is actually a Korean hip hop singer from New York who goes by the name Cool Calm Pete.

Born in Seoul, Cool Calm Pete, has spent of most of his life living in Queens New York. Today's track is the title track fro, his 2005 CD Lost and involves a fusion of sample from classic sixties rock groups like the Rolling Stones and some 1970's soul and funk groups from Korea.

If you want to here the track go here.

If you want to download the whole CD go here.

If you want to see a video of his 2005 single Black Friday go here.

If you want to see him live, go here.

If I manage to find the lyrics for the track 'Lost', I'll put them in the comments section later in the week.

댓글 없음: