2007년 5월 22일 화요일

Artist of the Day 3: The Chemical Brothers


Today's 'Artist of the Day' in this week of Artists of the day is the British electronica come techno come trip hop unit - 'band' is perhaps not the right word - the Chemical Brothers.

The song, Do It Again is the single off their forthcoming CD We Are the Night to be released on the 19th of July.

To download the song, go here.

To download the whole new CD, go here.

To see the video, go here.

The lyrics are in the comments.

댓글 1개:

Dr Simon Combe :

Chemical Brothers:
Do It Again


I've seen it pumped electric
I've seen it pumped electric
I've seen it pumped electric etc.

DO IT AGAIN

Oh my God, what have I done?
All I wanted was a little fun
Got a brain like bubble gum
Blowing up my cranium

All insane

Take my face and take my drug
Hold my bone up to the sun
Bang my drum and paint my face
On my plane to hyperspace